Your Growing Child Newsletter
Partners in Pediatrics publishes a newsletter available in our clinics for our patients and their families. It is full of timely clinic news and pediatric information. Read our most recent editions by clicking on a link below.
- Spring, 2017 – Safe Sleep for Baby; New HPV Immunization Schedule; Eye Fatigue with SmartPhone Use
- Winter, 2016 – Flu shots; Time to do some Chores
- Fall, 2016 – Flu Vaccine Update; How Much Sleep is Enough Sleep?; On-Screen Violence, Real-World Aggression
- Summer, 2016 – The Games our Children Like: They’re not Just Child’s Play; FDA Looking at Dangers of E-cigarettes
- Spring, 2016 – New Dietary Guidelines; Whooping Cough (Pertussis)
- Winter, 2016 – New Meningitis Vaccine for Teens, Influenza and Influenza Vaccine
- Spring 2015 – 2015 Nutrition Update; Welcome Dr. Pamela Bloomquist
- Winter 2015 – Picky Eaters Part II; Dr. James Bukstein and Dr. Gary Nichols retire
- Spring 2014 – Nutrition Tune-up 2014; Dr. Susan Mahle retires
- Autumn 2014 – Picky Eaters Part 1; Dr. Karen Dahlgren retires
PIP periodically sends out an email newsletter that includes timely information on a variety of pediatric topics. Use the link below to sign up.