Fall is a busy time for many families, with sports and schoolwork, and the holidays fast approaching! With so much going on, it can be easy to forget that the flu season is just around the corner. To keep your family healthy, don’t forget to schedule your clinic appointments to get the family vaccinated against influenza.
Several of our clinics will be holding flu clinics for patients and parents/guardians who would like to receive a flu shot. No appointment is necessary.
Brooklyn Park flu clinics:
- Wednesday, October 17th: 5-7PM
- Wednesday, November 7th: 5-7PM
Calhoun flu clinic:
- Tuesday, October 30th: 5-6:30PM
Maple Grove flu clinic:
- Thursday, October 18th: 8AM-8PM
- Friday, October 19th: 8AM-5pm
- Saturday, October 20th: 8:30AM-12:30PM
- Sunday, October 21st: 8:30AM-12:30PM
- Saturday, October 27th: 8:30AM-12:30PM
- Sunday, October 28th: 8:30AM-12:30PM
Rogers flu clinic:
- Thursday, October 18th: 5-7PM
For more information on the flu, check out our Mighty Blog post.