At Partners in Pediatrics, we provide health care for children and adolescents in partnership with their parents. Our goal is to understand the diverse needs of our children and their families, and to provide high quality care in a personal way that serves their needs. We work together as partners to care for our patients, respectful and supportive of each other. Our medical providers are qualified to care for your children from birth to age 23. We encourage long term commitment between patient and provider. As your child grows and matures, we will actively involve him or her in health care decisions to ease the transition to health care as an adult.
Partners in Pediatrics offers a variety of services and benefits including:
- Walk-in Ready Care without an appointment for simple illnesses and injuries
- The Newborn Place and prenatal visits and classes
- Five convenient locations
- After hours and weekend care available at the Maple Grove clinic and at the Rogers clinic on Monday and Thursday evenings
- Accepting most insurance plans
- Trained triage staff always available at each site