All five PIP clinics offer scheduled appointments and Walk-in Ready Care visits during weekday clinic hours. Phones are answered beginning at 7:30 a.m. No appointments are needed for Ready Care visits (simple illness or injury).
- On Saturdays and Sundays, Walk-in Ready Care is available at Maple Grove from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- You can sign up for MyChildren’s to request or schedule an appointment with your child’s care provider on-line! You can also request to reschedule or cancel an appointment. Learn more.
- Appointments for the same-day, next-day, flu shots or lab only appointments must be made by phone.
- View PIP’s well child exam schedule and forms you can print out and complete before your appointment.
To help us complete paperwork and concentrate on your child’s care, it’s best to arrive about 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. That way, we can zip through the registration and insurance process (remember to bring your insurance card and co-pay) and concentrate on what’s most important — talking with you and taking care of your child.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment start time, you may need to wait, see a different clinician, or we may need to reschedule your appointment for another day.
- No Shows: If you need to cancel, please notify us at least 4 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
You can read more about our appointment policy here.