If parents will be out of town and a child needs medical care, Partners In Pediatrics will need written consent from the parents stating who is taking care of their children while gone and that you give your permission for treatment of your child(ren) in your absence. Visit this page for consent forms.

Information for parents of teens

Partners in Pediatrics pediatricians are uniquely qualified and trained to care for your child through their college years. Please read more about our Privacy Policy and information on how we can care for your teen.

Parents, if your child is 18 years or older, Partners in Pediatrics will need written consent from your child in order to communicate with you about your child’s medical needs.