There is no charge for these visits, but we ask that you call the office you would like to visit and let us know to expect you. Please plan on arriving at 4:45. These visits last for about an hour.
Partners in Pediatrics providers also participate in prenatal classes offered at Maple Grove Hospital. See below for a schedule of when PIP providers will participate. Follow the links in the schedule for more information and to register for these courses through the hospitals.
Brooklyn Park – 763-425-1211
Calhoun – 952-930-8400
- Prenatal visits at our Calhoun office are by appointment. Please give us a call to meet with one of our providers.
Maple Grove – 763-559-2861
Rogers – 763-428-1920
- November 19, 2019 – Andrew Larson, MD, PhD
- December 11, 2019 Naomi Palmer, MD
- January 15, 2020 MaryBeth Mahony, DO
Plymouth – 763-520-1200
- November 11, 2019 – Megan Jennings, MD
- December 3, 2019 Megan Camerino, MD
- January 7, 2020 Cathy Chadwick, MD
Hospital prenatal classes
Partners in Pediatrics is honored to participate in prenatal classes offered by Maple Grove Hospital and The Mother Baby Center in Minneapolis. These classes are geared towards first-time parents. Listed below is the location, the provider presenting the class, and the date he/she will participate.
If you are interested in enrolling in a prenatal course at the hospital where you plan to deliver your baby, please contact the hospital directly as listed.
Maple Grove Hospital
Childbirth Preparation Class – weekend class | register »
- Weekend Nov 24, 2019 – Megan Camerino, MD
- Weekend Jan 26, 2020 – TBD
- Weekend March 22, 2020 – TBD
- Childbirth Preparation Class – Weekday class | register »
- Wednesday Evening Feb 5, 2020 – TBD
Visit the Maple Grove Hospital website to learn more about this location.