There is no charge for these visits, but we ask that you call the office you would like to visit and let us know to expect you. Please plan on arriving at 4:45. These visits last for about an hour.
Partners in Pediatrics providers also participate in prenatal classes offered at Maple Grove Hospital and Abbott Northwestern Hospital. See below for a schedule of when PIP providers will participate. Follow the links in the schedule for more information and to register for these courses through the hospitals.
Brooklyn Park – 763-425-1211
Calhoun – 952-930-8400
- Prenatal visits at our Calhoun office are by appointment. Please give us a call to meet with one of our providers.
Maple Grove – 763-559-2861
- April 18 – Gregory Pflaster, MD
- May 9 – Diane Meier, MD
- June 14 – Howard Bach, MD
- July 19 – Rebecca Doege, MD
Plymouth – 763-520-1200
- April 11 – Veda Bellamkonda, MD
- May 15 – Catherine Chadwick, MD
- June 28 – Gregg Savitt, MD
- July 31 – Nancy Mettille, MD
Rogers – 763-428-1920
- April 25 – Andrew Larson, MD
- May 30 – Marybeth Mahony, DO
- June 20 – Wade Larson, MD
- July 31 – Noelle Ellis, MD
Partners in Pediatrics is honored to participate in prenatal classes offered by Maple Grove Hospital and The Mother Baby Center in Minneapolis. These classes are geared towards first-time parents. Listed below is the location, the provider presenting the class, and the date he/she will participate.
If you are interested in enrolling in a prenatal course at the hospital where you plan to deliver your baby, please contact the hospital directly as listed.
Maple Grove Hospital
BabyMoon – weekend class | register »
- June 3 – TBA
- August 5 – TBA
Childbirth Preparation – weekday evenings | register »
- May 3 – Veda Bellamkonda, MD
- June 19 – TBA
- August 30 – TBA
Visit the Maple Grove Hospital website to learn more about this location.
The Mother Baby Center/Abbott Northwestern
All About Babies | register »
Visit The Mother Baby Center/Abbott Northwestern website to learn more about the parenting tools and resources available.