There is no charge for these visits, but we ask that you call the office you would like to visit and let us know to expect you. Please plan on arriving at 4:45. These visits last for about an hour.
Partners in Pediatrics providers also participate in prenatal classes offered at Maple Grove Hospital. See below for a schedule of when PIP providers will participate. Follow the links in the schedule for more information and to register for these courses through the hospitals.
Brooklyn Park – 763-425-1211
- July 15, 2019 – Karen Arrett, MD
- August 21, 2019 – Sarah Ray, MD
- September 24, 2019 – Roxanna Plouff, APRN, CNP
Calhoun – 952-930-8400
- Prenatal visits at our Calhoun office are by appointment. Please give us a call to meet with one of our providers.
Maple Grove – 763-559-2861
- July 17, 2019 – Cindy Howe, MD
- August 15, 2019 – Laura Woodbeck, MD
- September 17, 2019 – Suzanne Strauss, APRN, CNP, IBCLC
Rogers – 763-428-1920
Plymouth – 763-520-1200
- July 17, 2019 – Hannah Wilhelm, PA-C, MPAS
- August 21, 2019 – Cathy Chadwick, MD
- September 26, 2019 – Gregg Savitt, MD
Hospital prenatal classes
Partners in Pediatrics is honored to participate in prenatal classes offered by Maple Grove Hospital and The Mother Baby Center in Minneapolis. These classes are geared towards first-time parents. Listed below is the location, the provider presenting the class, and the date he/she will participate.
If you are interested in enrolling in a prenatal course at the hospital where you plan to deliver your baby, please contact the hospital directly as listed.
Maple Grove Hospital
Childbirth Preparation Class – weekend class | register »
- August 25, 2019 – Megan Camerino, MD
Visit the Maple Grove Hospital website to learn more about this location.