There is no charge for these visits, but we ask that you call the office you would like to visit and let us know to expect you. Please plan on arriving at 4:45. These visits last for about an hour.
Partners in Pediatrics providers also participate in prenatal classes offered at Maple Grove Hospital and Abbott Northwestern Hospital. See below for a schedule of when PIP providers will participate. Follow the links in the schedule for more information and to register for these courses through the hospitals.
Brooklyn Park – 763-425-1211
- March 27, 2019 – David Smeltzer, MD
- April 22, 2019 – Pamela Niksich, MD
- May 22, 2019 – Veda Bellamkonda, MD
Calhoun – 952-930-8400
- Prenatal visits at our Calhoun office are by appointment. Please give us a call to meet with one of our providers.
Maple Grove – 763-559-2861
- February 27, 2019 – Diane Meier, MD
- March 19, 2019 – Megan Camerino, MD
- April 22, 2019 – Rebecca Doege, MD
- May 29, 2019 – Tanya Bailey, MD
Rogers – 763-428-1920
- March 6, 2019 – Katie Wahl, APRN CNP DNP
- April 3, 2019 – Naomi Palmer, MD
- May 7, 2019 – Andrew Larson, MD
Plymouth – 763-520-1200
- March 21, 2019 – Cathy Chadwick, MD
- April 16, 2019 – Gregg Savitt, MD
- May 14, 2019 – Nancy Mettille, MD
Partners in Pediatrics is honored to participate in prenatal classes offered by Maple Grove Hospital and The Mother Baby Center in Minneapolis. These classes are geared towards first-time parents. Listed below is the location, the provider presenting the class, and the date he/she will participate.
If you are interested in enrolling in a prenatal course at the hospital where you plan to deliver your baby, please contact the hospital directly as listed.
Maple Grove Hospital
BabyMoon – weekend class | register »
- March 31 – Noelle Ellis, MD
Childbirth Preparation – weekday evenings | register »
Visit the Maple Grove Hospital website to learn more about this location.