Partners in Pediatrics prides itself in providing you with the most current, up-to-date care for your children. We continuously try to improve the health of our patients by keeping up with the newest treatment and diagnostic techniques for the children we serve.
We do this by our association with national and local pediatric advocates such as the American Academy of Pediatrics. All of our providers participate in continuing medical education. And we are all board certified.
We have received many awards recognizing our commitment to healthy children. These include:
- 2014 “Best Pediatric Clinic” by Maple Grove Magazine and Plymouth Magazine. Partners in Pediatrics clinics in Maple Grove and Plymouth were voted the best by their readers.
- 2013 Health Care Quality Report Partners in Pediatrics (PIP), an affiliate of Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, was listed as one of the high performing pediatric medical groups in the 2012 Health Care Quality Report produced by MN Community Measurement. Four of twenty-one pediatric care clinics achieved rates that were above average more frequently than others. Partners in Pediatrics was one of these four clinics. Each achieved above average rates on at least half of the clinical measures on which they were measured.
- “Raising the Bar” Innovation Award from Medica November, 2011 The health plan recognized the clinic’s efforts to increase access to psychological services. The co-location of services in the clinic and the collaboration with Pediatric Consultation Services to create Be-Care is considered a new model of excellence in Health Care delivery. Be-Care provides a brief evaluation of behavioral concerns common to children and adolescents.
- Minnesota Physician newspaper’s Top Administrators August, 2011 Mary Jenkins was included in the publication’s honors for best of the state’s clinic administrators
- Pediatric Research in Office Settings (PROS) Honor Roll 2011 for participating in office-based research and helping change the way pediatricians practice
- Quality of Life Award 2011 The Greater Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce named PIP an outstanding business recognizing our work with the Crisis Nursery.
- Homer and Maurine Venters Clinical Teaching Award 2010 awarded to Naomi C. Palmer, MD
- HealthPartners Awards 2010for generic drug utilization, ADHD follow-up, and patient safety
- MNCM Health Care Quality Report released in December 2010 Partners in Pediatrics was one of the 5 pediatric care clinics out of 16 that “achieved above average rates on 3 of the 5 clinical measures on which they were reported.”
- UCare Performance Award 2009 Blood lead screening, well child visits, cervical cancer screening, lead screening
- CPN Preventative Service Awards 2009 Immunizations, body mass utilization, adverse behavior screening
- CPN Preventative Service Awards 2008Immunizations, tobacco exposure
- HealthPartners Awards 2008 Generic drug utilization, body mass index utilization, ambulatory safety
- Medica Quality Award 2007, 2008, 2009 Immunization documentations, optimally managed asthma, complete teen and child checkup
- UCare Performance Award 2008 Cervical cancer screening, blood lead screening, well child visits
- BlueCross/Blue Shield Recognizing Excellence Award 2007 asthma management
- Mpls/St. Paul Magazine publishes a “Top Doc” list of top physicians as selected by physician and nurse professionals. Partners in Pediatrics has been proud to have always been represented on this list.